Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Off The Lip


This is a page from the Sept. 2010 issue of Crystal Coast Outdoors Magazine. It was a corresponding page to an article written by Rudi from EI Surf Shop in Emerald Isle, NC.  Rudi does a regular article each month called "Off The Lip." He covers different topics related to surfing and this one was about Surf Photography. It was titled "Surf Window of Another Kind." I was included along with five other surf photographers from around the Emerald Isle area. The other photographers were Brad Styron, Graham Hunt, Jarred Bell, John Sudbrink and Jay Getsinger. This was my first time being in Crystal Coast Outdoors Magazine and I was thrilled to be included with these guys. They are all great photographers and have alot of great photos to look through on their sites. I linked their names to their sites, if you're like me and enjoy looking through photographs you should check them all out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment